The National Tennis Foundation is accepting applications to be a member of the 2017 National Tennis Foundation Travel Team. The NTF Team will select 8 top American Players who on the IT / WTA / ATP Tour and provide tennis travel, training and coaching to compete in Wimbledon, US Open and a number Challengers in the US during the summer of 2017.
- Player must be a United States citizen and reside and train in US.
- Must be ranked within the top 100 on the ATP / WTA / ITF Junior Tours – Singles or Doubles
- Must have a documented financial need for tour support.
- Must provide 20 hours of community service to NTF or NTF Chapters.
- $10,000 Travel and Tour Grant
- Travel Help Desk
- Fill out online application.
- Phone / In Person interview
- Player must submit written essay.
- Submit grades for current and previous year.