The National Tennis Foundation offers cross cultural programs for US and International Students to attend summer tennis camps in the US or Abroad.
NTF camps are designed to provide each player the opportunity and experience to advance his or her tennis game to the next level and to learn about different cultures. They offer a combination of coach-led stroke drilling, individual and team point play, group games and singles and doubles match play. Special focus is given to match play, due to its singular importance in developing mentally tough and successful tennis players.
- Camper can be from US or Abroad.
- 1 Week of Borading / Travel
- 1 Week of Tennis Training
- Fill out online application.
- Phone / In Person interview
- Player must submit written essay.
- Submit grades for current and previous year.
[trx_button type=”square” style=”filled” size=”large” bg_style=”custom” link=”/seattle/contact/” popup=”no”]Request Info[/trx_button]